Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sisters Forever, Hopefully Friends!

Halen (7) and younger sister Bevan (7 mo)

I just love that Halen and Bevan have each other. Growing up it was sometimes hard for me to get along with my 5 year younger sister Brynn, but my relationship with her now is one of my most cherished relationships. I adore her and our understanding of one another and especially now with my mother's passing, I need her more than ever. I love that my daughters will have each other and am so excited to see their love towards one another grow in the future.

Halen already loves having Bevan around and is very helpful in taking care of her. She loves playing with Bevan and holding her. She probably holds her the most, but Harris is a close second place.

The other ironic thing is how different they look. Many people think they look alike, but in actuality they seem to look alike because of their similarities in coloring. They both have light eye color as well as skin and hair, but their distinct features are so different. Halen is a blonde version of me, Mandolin, and Bevan is pure 100% Dave. It'll be fun to see Bevan as she gets older and their differences in looks become more apparent.

No comments: