Monday, August 10, 2009

Mini Me!

Bevan is now 6 months old and wow, as everyone knows, time does fly! She is finally getting some fat onto her body and doesn't look like such a skeleton anymore. Her blue eyes are the first thing everybody notices and also how much she looks like Dave. I pulled out a picture of Dave as a baby and it's amazing how similar they are. I don't know why I say it's amazing since she is his child, but it's just so fun to see such similarities! They have the same of almost everything. She is his "mini me."


She is now eating solid foods and loving them. She is a great eater. She is also a great sleeper and sleeps through the night and has a few long naps during the day. She goes to sleep so great at home. After I lay her down she will always roll over onto her tummy. She loves to sleep on her tummy with her binky in her mouth, which she is actually better at chewing on and playing with than sucking on, and then she'll just go to sleep when she's ready. She is a wonderful baby which makes me wonder if she'll show us her true trouble colors later in her toddler years. Probably!


Her grin is as wide as can be and I just love to see her light up like this. She is easily amused and thank goodness because her brothers and sister do some pretty interesting things that make her laugh, but make me worried. She is generally a very happy baby. This could be very indicative of her "mini me" persona taking after Dave. Dave is a generally very happy person!


Dave as a baby, sometime in his first year. Bevan makes this same look, I just don't have a picture to show it. It is so fun to see the look of him in her!

No comments: