Sunday, August 3, 2008

June 27th Visit to Lagoon

I know this happened a while ago, but as I slowly catch up on the past, I came across these pictures and just had such great memories of such a wonderful evening at Lagoon. My brother Cardin was in town and we chose to spend our afternoon at Lagoon for our Stake Lagoon day. Corbin and Diane taught me how to enjoy Lagoon for FREE. We joined them as the kids rode the carousel at least 5 times each, the train at least 3 times, and then enjoyed all of the Lagoon shows. It was a little difficult explaining to the children why we couldn't ride the other rides since they weren't on the FREE list, but after a few tries, they finally let it go. I would love to go in the future on a full ride pass, but for our first family Lagoon trip, this was awesome! The kids loved the carousel, and I was even surprised how much I loved the relaxing ride just being with them. The joys of parenthood!!!



1 comment:

Andrea W. said...

We've done that Lagoon trick too, we get into the park for free as residents. My kids are such ride wimps, it's just not worth a second mortgage to pay for passes so they can ride 2 rides. Cute pictures!