Saturday, March 15, 2008

Self Service

As I was about to jump in the shower, Harris, miraculously, asked me if he could have a yogurt he had found in the fridge. I say miraculously because as some of you may know already, Harris thinks he rules the universe and rarely stops to consider otherwise, especially when he is hungry. I, grateful that he asked first, said, "Of course, but make sure you eat it at the counter." After finishing my shower, I entered the kitchen to find a yogurt mess all over the counter and the leftovers of what I would call "Self Service." In the process of opening his yogurt, Harris had decided to lovingly help his little brother, Brigden, get his own yogurt and I guess finding a spoon was just too simple since in a 3 year old's head, "What would be the next best thing to use to eat out of a small yogurt container?" Well, a large soup ladel, of course! Ahhh! Self Service!

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

LOL, so funny! I'm not even sure I'm coordinated enough to fit that ladle into the small yogurt container. What a great guy, that Harris

Megan said...

Hahahahahahahaha!
That's the Harris I know and love.