Monday, March 10, 2008

Brigden, Our Baby, Turns 2!


This last Thursday, March 6th, we celebrated Brigden's birthday. Wow, I can't believe our youngest child and is already 2! Hmmmm? I know what most of you are wondering and the answer is, "No, not yet." Unfortunately, this last week was a really crazy week, crazy enough for me to even forget his birthday was coming. Therefore I was very grateful that he was only turning 2 and young enough to just be grateful for whatever he received, small or big.


The last few months he's turned out to be quite a "Cars" (Disney Movie) fan and therefore I knew it was a no-brainer to buy him a few of those Cars character cars and he'd be good to go. Then throw in a homemade "Cars" cake, watch the "Cars" movie and Slam Dunk!


It was so much fun to watch Brigden get so excited for little cars, his cake, and blowing out candles. I just love the simple things in life like this. What a joy!

5 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Happy Birthday, Bridgen! What a darling cake, I'm impressed. I love these young birthdays when anything goes and they are happy.

Megan said...

wow, there's a picture and everything.... I have to admit you and Brynn are getting more technilogically intelligent than me (assuming I spelled that right...).
That's a pretty sweet cake though.
Brigden rocks... most of the time. :)

Brynn said...

Yay, Brigden buddy-Happy Birthday!!!! What an amazing cake-Mom would be proud. Brigden is so lucky to have such a great Mom. Bridgen we love you buddy, welcome to the terrible twos. :)

Andrea W. said...

CUTE Pictures and CUTE kids! Who did your family photos?

Eliza said...

okay his smile is so dang adorable, is he as sweet as he looks? and wow, way impressive cake, I can't believe you just "threw it together"? you're amazing.