Thursday, July 29, 2010

Aspen, Colorado Day 5

Brigden says to Harris, "We could live here (refering to the Condo we stayed at in Colorado)"



Harris replies, "Nuh uh, cuz it would cost a hundred bucks!"



Brigden, "yeah, and we don't have a hundred bucks, huh?"





Up all night with 2 high fevered children. Are children allowed to get sick on vacation. Play video games, war with cards, watch comcast instal cable boxes for hours, Swim in the rain.



I decide to kill time to put in Nemo, one of my favorite cartoon movies. Halen asks if I'm really going to watch it. I say, yes. She replies, "cuz the kids in my school say only babies watch Nemo." "Well, I tell her go back to school and tell the kids your mom must be a baby then because she likes Nemo. I love Nemo! I think it is so heartwarming and funny. Of course, only on a kick back vacation like this would I actually sit down and watch it.

No comments: