Thursday, July 15, 2010

Frozen Blueberries & Granola

In trying to recognize the little things that make me happy, I've realized how much happiness I enjoy while eating my favorite dish of late; frozen blueberries, homemade granola, & milk. What is so wonderful about this dish is the way just a small amount of milk poured onto the frozen granola quickly becomes frozen itself and turns what could be a normal bowl of cereal into a frozen treat! It may very well be silly and something so insignificant, but I actually crave it! I don't mind if dinner doesn't get fixed because I can have my frozen blueberries & granola. I love the granola because I know it isn't processed flour and water granola, but really nutritious ingredients. It came from my sweet Aunt Kristen. I love it so much I don't mind taking the time to make it from scratch. It's become my comfort food, breakfast, lunch, and dinner substitute and puts a huge smile on my face, throughout my heart, and in my tummy!

1 comment:

Andrea W. said...

I love it when I find something yummy and healthy!