Monday, September 22, 2008

6 out of 8!

This last Sunday my brother Kevin spoke in his new ward after returning home from his LDS mission to Nashville Tennessee. He gave a wonderful talk and we were all very impressed. We were also very excited to have 6 out of 8 siblings back together again. It's been a while since we've been able to have so many together given missions, move aways, etc.

Megan, Mandolin, Brandon, Kevin, Collin, and Corbin (missing Brynn & Cardin)









It was wonderful to be together after the meeting as we all hung out and just enjoyed one another's company. There's just nothing like family sometimes!


4 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Wow, who took those pictures, they're so good. :) It is good to have so many of you together I bet. Can't wait for Brynnie's visit.

John-n-Mel said...

ahhh, I agree so nice to have everyone together! So happy for you guys!

Braden Bell said...

Kevin was an awesome missionary! He was in our ward for several months and he was really great. I miss him! Tell him hi for me.

Sedgwick Stories said...

It was great to see everyone I'm so glad I could be there. Kevin did great. And Mandy yes I have officially entered the blogging world because of your encouragement