Friday, July 3, 2009

4 Month Old Bevan

I love this dress and especially on Bevan. It is such a beautiful infant dress and actually a 0-3 month size, but petite Bevan at 4 months can still wear it.

I just love her bright blue eyes and vibrant smile.


Halen just adores having a baby sister and is such a wonderful help! When I think back on the days of my youth when I wondered what my children would look like, you can bet I never imagined this picture in my future; two beautiful blondes! I'm so grateful to have them and that they have each other!

This is for sure not a picture I imagined as I saw my future. She is my mini Dave! We are literally night and day in looks! So interesting!

Here we are again. She loves to stick out her tongue, just like Dave did. This picture reminds me of my Mom. I'm amazed at how much I look like her, but with my own look of my Dad as well. Bevan has been such a joy to have in our lives! I can't express enough how much we've enjoyed her! We've enjoyed all of them, but I'm learning with each one more and more how to really appreciate them in the moment.








No comments: